August 26, 2014

Roam Artisan Burgers Part 3

After a few months of an absence of burgers in my life, I'm back on the burger train. Despite all the fancy burger options in SF, I still find myself coming back to Roam. There's just something about Roam that I really enjoy, particularly that there are options for a variety of toppings and even the meat patty. Where else can you get a bison or elk burger?! I branched out tonight and ordered a tejano burger with a bison patty. However, I should have stuck to my tried-and-true favorite, the french and fries, because I wasn't that into the tejano. I gave something different a try but now I know for sure to always go for the french and fries burger. Maybe I was just looking for that confirmation ;-) I also tried Roam's locally produced black currant kombucha on tap and it was tasty and refreshing.

tejano burger: pepper jack, jalapeno relish, avocado, tomato, white corn strips, herb ranch