July 12, 2013

Chobani

I've tried nearly every brand of Greek yogurts available in the US and remain partial to Chobani. I've been a longtime fan of Chobani and have been a covert ambassador for the company. I've received a giant box of samples a few years ago and also convinced my college to sell Chobani in its mini market, although I was probably the one buying all of it. I received another shipment of Chobani by winning a game of "Spoons" that the company used to host on Twitter. I also spoke with HR when I was in college about a potential internship at the company. I was ecstatic when I found Chobani at grocery stores in Australia and was completely envious when they launched their yogurt bar, Chobani SoHo, in New York. I hope they make their way to San Francisco next.

Last Friday, I received a 20 pound freeze-packed box of Chobani yogurt after correspondence with the company's community coordinator. Chobani sent me a variety of flavors, some I've tried and some I haven't. So happy!