April 3, 2013

Eleven Madison Park

I had the chance to see and hear Chef Daniel Humm and General Manager Will Guidara of Eleven Madison Park at a special Arts Lecture in San Francisco. I definitely know of the restaurant in New York and also recognize Chef Daniel Humm because he uses Victorinox knives. The lecture was enlightening as they talked about how they keep their restaurant relevant and the menu timeless.

Their new book together, I Love New York, is very thick and I don't know how probable the recipes are for the basic home cook, but I still had to buy a copy. Both Chef Daniel Humm and Will Guidara were super friendly and signed my book. At the end of the lecture, they also gave out jars of homemade granola! Crossing my fingers that I'll have the opportunity to dine at the restaurant one day.

With Daniel Humm and Will Guidara