August 16, 2013

Zazie Part 2

The best part about having summers off is that I can go to popular restaurants on weekdays when there's minimal wait for tables.

This was my second time having brunch at Zazie. I had major ordering dilemma when I couldn't make up my mind on what to get because everything looked so good! I try to get something unique when I go out to restaurants because I want to eat something that I can't make myself at home. Usually I steer away from ordering eggs but this time, I had a major craving for scrambled eggs. I ordered the New York Scrambled Eggs: wild smoked salmon, green onions, and cream cheese. It came with salad and whole wheat toast as well. My friend ordered a poached egg dish that looked good too.

The last time I came to Zazie, I got the Challah French Toast, so this time I wanted to try the other must-try. I think I ate most of it, but my friend and I shared a half order of the French Toast Tahiti: challah stuffed with caramelized bananas and walnuts. I left so stuffed.

French Toast Tahiti: challah stuffed with caramelized bananas and walnuts; New York Scrambled Eggs: wild smoked salmon, green onions, and cream cheese