November 18, 2012

Roam Artisan Burgers Part 1

Roam Artisan Burgers is so far my favorite burger place in the city. The first time I ate here I ordered a Bison Sunny Side burger (organic free-range egg, aged white cheddar, caramelized onions, greens, tomato, and sweet chili sauce). There was a lot going on in the burger so I couldn't really taste the difference of a Bison patty but the burger as a whole was really good. I also ordered the Sweet Potato Fries and my friend ordered the Blue Bottle Coffee shake and declared it the best thing he's ever had.

The next time I went, I got the Beef French and Fries Burger (truffle parmesan fries, gruyere, avocado, caramelized onions, watercress, and dijon mustard). French fries inside a burger? Best idea ever. Since I already had fries, I ordered the Seasonal Veggies which were Brussels Sprouts with chili flakes, lemon, parmigiano reggiano and it was DELICIOUS. It was hot, salty, crispy, lemony, and spicy. It was so good I'm going to try and recreate it at home.

French and Fries Burger; Sweet Potato Fries; Brussels Sprouts with chili flake, lemon, parmigiano reggiano