December 15, 2013

The Corner Store Part 3

Back again! I've really been wanting the roasted chicken dish that I got when I first had dinner at The Corner Store. Turns out though that the menu rotates and although I did get a roasted chicken dish tonight, it wasn't the same as before because it didn't have the shelling beans. Still delicious though so no big deal. Although the food isn't AMAZING and the menu options are pretty limited, I find the ambiance of The Corner Store really relaxed and the staff really personable. I also like that its location makes it not as crowded as some other popular restaurants and therefore it's never that difficult to get a table.

I ordered the Noble Buck cocktail again because I heart ginger beer.

The Corner Store Burger with niman ranch chuck, aged cheddar, pickled red onion, bread & butter pickle, garlic aioli, bacon jam; French Fries