June 27, 2014

Bianchi Nyala

I'm so thrilled to have a bike again! I was so upset when my precious Trek bike was stolen last year so I held off investing in another bike for fear of it getting stolen again. As luck would have it though, my third grade boys took a class called Mechanical Engineering this past year where they learned to take apart and put together bicycles. I took a liking to the Bianchi frame and was able to keep it at the end of the school year! I would have preferred a hybrid over a mountain bike but perhaps a mountain bike will be better for all of San Francisco's hills. The Bianchi has new tires, cables, and handlebar grips and although I trust the 9-years olds that built the bike, it's also been checked by someone who knows their bike stuff so I feel safe knowing that it won't break down on me.